Due to concern for the health and safety of our community because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and following the Government of Alberta’s requirements on mass gatherings, the decision has been made to cancel AgSmart 2020. While this news is disappointing, we are transitioning our efforts to planning for AgSmart 2021 scheduled to take place on August 10 & 11, 2021.
AgSmart is launching a virtual ag tech directory to continue assisting in the connection between ag tech organizations and producers. The listing includes the opportunity to build your profile including videos, digital collateral and more. AgSmart will be promoting the virtual directory on our social media as well as providing social posts, specifically highlighting your listing. Cost: $250 plus GST
- Free for producers to access
- Enhanced listings for no additional charge, valued at $400+
- Listings searchable by categories
- Listing can include your organization’s educational collateral including new product showcase, special offers, brochures, mini-educational session video links, future brand events, etc.
- Opportunity for lead generation
- Directory will be live until Fall 2020
Benefits of Listing:
- Customized social post for your listing
- Recommendations for content development provided, including using previously developed content
- Admin support provided to assist with uploading your listing
- Directory will be promoted in June/July via:
- Digital advertising targeting Western Canadian producers
- RealAgriculture E-blasts
- Horizon Magazine- Summer Edition
- Olds College Student E-blast
- AgSmart Subscriber E-blast
- Farming for Tomorrow Magazine- July/Aug Edition
If you haven’t registered as an AgSmart Exhibitor yet, please complete the form below and you will contacted by our Exhibits Coordinator.
Questions? Contact exhibits@AgSmartOlds.ca or call 403-556-8218